Summer is finally here. Flowers are blooming, birds are chirping and the sun is shining. Many people are in “summer cleansing” where they are cleaning out their homes and clearing out of clutter. Their homes will organized, clean and pleasant to enter. But, what about you? Have you considered a summer time body cleanse?
During the winter months, there are a lot of holidays where we pile up on delicious foods like sugar, starches, and pastas. Even though they are very tasty, they still have a lot of toxins that travel into our bloodstream. You may not realize your insomnia, low energy, fatigue, allergies; headaches and much more are being caused by those toxins you accumulated throughout the winter months. Luckily for you, summer time is a perfect time to get back on track with a healthy detox cleanse. Here are 5 Simple ways to have a successful summer cleansing.
1. Juice up – Spring is the perfect time to prepare smoothies & juices on the go. This is the time where you put away heavy meat & potatoes, and opt for simple salads and light meats, like chicken and fish. However, vegetable juices, and smoothies are also popular at this time. You have to make sure you use fiber filled fruits and veggies, like apples, kale, broccoli and spinach. Not only do they help your digestive track eliminate toxins, they also boost your immune system.
2. Exercise – Spring is the perfect time to experience nature. Skip the treadmill and explore the outdoors by taking a brisk walk or run. Take in the fresh air, and soak up the sun. Not only will you be in a happier state, but you will also be getting a healthy dose of Vitamin D from the sun. If you can, try to make your exercise rigorous, so you can sweat out toxins as well.
3. Drink Water – It’s no secret that water helps hydrate you, helps assist the removal of toxins, and helps you have clear skin. Water is a vital component to every day well being- aim to drink ½ of your body weight to keep your body hydrated
4. Get a Massage – Yes schedule an appointment with your local massage therapist and have them work their magic hands on you. Massage not only helps you relax and de-stress, but it also helps eliminate toxins and boost your immune system. Just make sure you drink plenty of water afterwards.
5. Change Your Diet – A big part of a healthy detox is determined on your lifestyle diet. Whenever possible, eliminate refined sugars, starches, heavy meats, alcohol, and caffeine from your diet. Instead replace them with herbal teas, organic fruits, veggies, and fiber rich foods.
If you follow these 5 simple steps you will be able to have a successful spring cleanse during the summer and throughout the year.
If you are ready to release toxins, lose stubborn pounds, restore your energy and supercharge your life – It’s time for a cleanse. Give Christine 10 days and she will give you a lifetime of feeling lighter and sexier.
To schedule a Free Consultation contact us here.