Make salad the main part of your meal (at least once a day) is a great way to upgrade your healthy lifestyle. Don’t have time to cut up a salad every single night? Here’s a way to make all the salads you need for your workweek at once.
Follow these simple salad-making rules, and your meal will taste just as fresh on Friday as it does on Monday!
- Wash all your vegies in advance
- Use mason jars or Debbie Meyers Green plastic containerhttp://www.debbiemeyer.com/
- On the bottom place your heaviest vegetables, finish with your greens
- Make an oil and vinaigrette dressing for the week
- Add a different spice daily like curry, herbs de Provence, Asafoetida, smoke paprika, 5 Chinese spice.
- Add a different protein daily like sprouts, beans, tofu, chicken, eggs …
This is just a general guidance with lots of room for fun ideas. Even that you’re making all five salads at one time, you can still make them all a little different with the types of toppings and dressings you use for each one. It’s a great way to save time and money and ensure you’re getting a dose of daily veggies for health and weight loss.
3/4 cup cold press, organic olive oil
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
A pinch of salt or 1TBSP miso past
Black pepper or cayenne
Blend or shake, Yum!!!!