Weight control today is a strategy of prevention lifestyle, an attitude of a balanced weight. There is no “miracle magic bullet “for slimness. The real secrets, for a long term weight control, is always nutrition and exercise.
A cleanse or detox is one of the best way to jumpstart a new health and weight loss lifestyle. Start by eliminating for 2-3 week:
- Animal protein
- Processed fat
What will you replace it with?
- Good fat like coconut or olive oil and grass fed butter
- High fiber like 3 fruits, 7 vegetables per day
- Stress control like 15 minutes meditation
- Regular exercise like 1 hour fast walk and 30 minute swimming
- Lots of water like 4 quarts per day
How will you feel?
- More energy
- A flat stomach
- Digestive flow
- A clear mind
- Glowing skin
- Feel lighter, cleaner and healthier
Are you ready to start?
On rising: squeeze 1 lemon in a glass of water for a quick liver flush.
Breakfast: have a poached egg between 2 lettuce leaves
Mid morning: have a cucumber, apple, lemon juice
Lunch: have a fresh leafy green salad with oil and vinegar with baked tofu or sprouted beans and ½ cup of sauerkraut.
Mid afternoon: have 2 tbsp of Bragg apple cider vinegar with honey and cayenne in a tall glass of mineral water (delicious and energizing)
Dinner: have a stir fry with lots of greens, onions, mushroom with miso soup and ½ cup quinoa if hungry http://betterbodycleanse.blogspot.com/2018/05/want-to-lose-little-weight-to-fit-in.html
Before bed have 1 cup of cocobiotic with 1 probiotic capsule http://betterbodycleanse.blogspot.com/2016/09/do-you-drink-your-probiotic-yet_48.html
Lifestyle tips to round out your cleanse
- Daily exercise to release fat from you cells
- One pound of fat represents 3500 calories. A 3 mile walk burns up 250. In 2 week you’ll lose one pound of real extra fat. That’s 3 pounds a month and 30 pounds a year.
- Weight training increases muscle mass and build bones
- Exercise before a meal raises blood sugar levels and decreases appetite for several hours afterward
- Deep breathing when swimming increase metabolic rate and reduce stress.
Ok, this cleanse is not complicated, you just need to do it. What are you waiting for? I am so proud of you starting. Go for It!