Leaky gut is affecting millions of people at this time and they don’t even know they have it. According to research it shows up as:
- Food allergies
- Gut pain
- Acne or rosacea
- Low energy
- Joint pain
- Thyroid disease
- Autoimmune condition
- Slow metabolism
What is leaky gut?
Leaky gut is the formation of tiny hole in the lining of the digestive tract. In a healthy gut, this lining protect big particles to go through.
What create this condition and gut feeling?
- 80,000 chemicals
- Overuse of Antibiotics
- Tap water with chlorine and fluoride
- Aspirin and NSAIDS
- Imbalance between good and bad bacteria that can begin at birth with a C-section
What to do?
Remember, it’s always a solution.
- Stop and remove the food and chemicals by cleansing your body, colon, liver, kidney
- Eat healing foods
- Repair with a daily cleansing life style
- Balance with probiotics
The 6 healing foods to heal your gut
- Steamed vegetables and fruits
- Warm bone broth with amino acid and collagen
- Organic, raw fermented dairy like yogurt, kefir, butter
- Fermented vegetables like sauerkraut, kimchi
- Soaked seeds like chia, flax, hemp
- Coconut and more coconut oil, yogurt