May Essential Oil
Get out the running shoes
I love being a mother
Lovely sound, birds singing
New breath of life
Sun dries my waterlogged thoughts
Maycelebrates life in so many ways. It’s a rejuvenating and rebirthing month after the cold winter. Geranium is an amazing oil for now. New growth, nurturing and hope symbolize all that May reflects. It promotes a sense of well-being and self-worth during all stages of life. So join me now as we celebrate Geranium and how it celebrates life.
They are 3 areas in which Geranium excels:
- Skin and hair care
- Emotional balancer
- Uplift and regulate hormonal balance
- Aids in eliminating body odor
- Prevents bacteria from developing on wounds
- Promote cell recycling and regeneration of new cells
- Prevents muscles and skin from sagging
- Help treat acne and fades scars
- Speed up blood clotting and heal wounds
- Increases urination and removes toxins from body
- Fights diseases like Alzheimer’s and dementia
Everyday first-aid for cuts, wounds and bruises
These oils are effective in cleaning and healing cuts. Use chamomile and lavender to clean the wound and use geranium to promote regeneration of skin cells.
- Put 1 drop of each oil in 2 teaspoon of witch hazel for facial bruises
- Add a drop of rosemary to those 3 oils for any swelling
- Help relieve hay fever symptoms. Put 1 drop of each into 1 tsp vegetable oil and massage the neck and chest areas
- Put a few drops in your face cream for anti sagging skin
- Add a few drop in your hand after shower to rub in your hair for shine
- Rub a few drop on your feet before you put your shoes on to start a peaceful day
Incorporate more Geranium into your life
- Great in bath because of its calming effects
- Settle children down while soothing their skin
- Put potpourri in bathroom for odor removal
- Grow some in your garden
Recipe for stress relief
- 10 drops chamomile
- 5 drops geranium
- 10 drops lavender
- 5 drops lemon
Mix oils together.
- Put 8 drops of the blend into a soothing bath or sauna
- Applied to temple, back of the neck, across the forehead and behind the ears for stress induces headaches.
Caution: do not use if pregnant because of the effects on hormone.
If you like to learn more about Essential oils, great for your body, go to www.adventureinwellbeing.com and schedule your personal coaching session with me. It will change your life forever.
Want to order your Essential oils and diffuser online? Go to http://adventureinwellbeing.com/product/doterra