Mucous is unhealthy when it congests us and obstructs our breathing during a sinus infection, asthma or a cold. But that same mucous is also a body lubricant and an important body safeguard. Human beings take about 22,000 breaths a day and along with the oxygen, we take in dirt, pollen, smoke, dis-ease causing germs and other pollutants. Mucous gathers up these irritants as they enter the nose and throat to protect the mucous membranes that line the upper respiratory system.
So mucous built up may be a sign that your body is trying to bring itself to health. The problems start when your body holds on to too much. Some of us carry around up to 10-15 pounds of excess mucous!
Body systems work together of course. Extra elimination of one organ puts extra stress on another. Your kidneys, for example, eliminate toxins load from your lungs so they can recover faster. Your respiration system, also help your digestion and skin cleansing problems.
The lungs are on the front line of breathing:
- Mucous forming congestive
To overcome any chronic respiratory challenges, it’s important to begin with a short mucous eliminating diet like:
- Dairy products
Do you need a Lung Cleanse?
- Do you have chronic phlegm and cough?
- Do you wheeze with asthma?
- Is your head stuffy with congestive allergies?
- Do you have bronchitis or severe sinusitis?
- Do you have a runny nose in any weather?
- Are you a cigarette smoker?
For best results:
- Mash 4 cloves of garlic and a large onion in a bowl. Stir 3 tbsp honey. Cover and let macerate for 24 hours, remove garlic and onion and take only 1 tsp honey 3X daily.
- Drink daily 4 quart of water
- Take vitamin C
- Take a brisk walk daily to open your lungs
- Have a Colon Hydrotherapy first, middle and last day of your cleanse
- Apply ginger-cayenne compresses to the chest to boost circulation and loosen mucous
- Take an Infrared Sauna daily with skin brushing to stimulate your lymph system
- Congestion clears up
- Will give way to relief inflammation and cough
- Mucous from the lungs and throat will break up and be eliminated from the body
- Mucous from the colon may be expelled from the body
- Discomforts from colds or flu, allergies or asthma will clear faster as the cleanse speeds up recovery.
Here is the Cleanse
- 2 lemons juice, water, cayenne and maple syrup
- Break-fast: fresh grapefruit juice diluted with water and hand full of chlorella
- 10:00 am; fresh carrot juice
- 12:00 pm: celery juice
- 3:00 pm: apple cider vinegar, honey, cayenne in a glass of water
- 6:00 pm: eat some fresh papaya
- 9:00 pm: miso soup
Mucous Cleanse Bodywork
- Chest compresses
- Essential oils on your feet 3Xdaily – Tea Tree, Eucalyptus or White Pine
- Deep breathing
- Hot and cold bath and sauna
- Colon Hydrotherapy
Are you sick and tired to feel bloated and constipated?
We can help! Call now 707-545-2423 or visit www.adventureinwellbeing.com Where we help you cleanse, detox, and educate you how to heal with colon hydrotherapy, liver cleanse, foods, herbs, essential oils and much more. Schedule your free consultation today!