Do you need a Colon Cleanse?
A colon elimination is a cleanse most of us need. Over 90 % of dis-ease in America is connected with unhealthy colon. It is the sewage system of your body. A national survey reveal that one in every six people have parasites living somewhere in their body. Any healing program has to include a colon cleanse.
If you have:
- Bloating, gas
- Skin blemishes
- Bad breath
- Heart di-ease
- Brain fog
Than you have a congested colon, waste backs up and your body release toxins into the bloodstream. Real healing takes place at the cell level. The nutrition that reach your blood, get there by the way of the colon. So a clogged, dirty colon means toxins in you blood.
Is your colon toxic?
- Is your elimination time slow?
- Do you eat too much fast food? Highly processed, chemical, synthetic foods?
- Is your digestion poor?
Check your fiber?
- The stool should be light enough to float
- Bowel movement should be regular, daily and effortlessly
- The stool should be odorless, with a quick transit time
- There should be no gas or bloating
Signs your body could use a colon cleanse:
- Feeling heavy and foggy
- Gassy, bloated, bowel rumbling, discomfort after eating
- Catch a cold or flu every few week
- Tired for no real reason
- Have a coated tongue, bad breath
- Do you feel mentally slow and tired
- Skin usually dull
- Have degenerated dis-ease
- Cholesterol numbers too high
3 to 5-Day Colon Cleanse Program
The night before your cleanse, soak dried figs, prunes and raisins in water, add 1 tbsp molasses, leave over night or drink a smooth move tea.
The next 2-4 days:
- Drink 4 glasses of water with 1 lemon juice.
- Breakfast: blend dry fruits with its water, add 1 tbsp of chia or flax seeds
- Mid morning: drink 8 oz of aloe vera juice with 15 chlorella tablets and 4 glasses of water
- Lunch: have some potassium broth http://betterbodycleanse.blogspot.com/2017/10/feeling-too-acid-try-this-potassium.html or fresh carrot juice
- Mid afternoon: take a glass of fresh apple juice with 1 tbsp of flax or chia seeds and 4 glasses of water
- At 5:00 pm take a cup of potassium broth or Fresh celery, apple, lemon juice
- Dinner: take a glass of papaya smoothie. Finish your cleanse with a small salad the last day
- Before bed drink an 8 oz cocobiotic, http://betterbodycleanse.blogspot.com/2016/09/do-you-drink-your-probiotic-yet_48.html with 50 Billions probiotic capsule
Colon Cleanse Lifestyle Suggestions
- Irrigate: 1-3 colon hydrotherapy is a great way to start and ease your cleanse
- Exercise: take a 1 hour walk daily to help you to eliminate waste
- Skin brush dry to remove toxins from your skin before your shower
- Take very cold and hot shower. Finish with cold
- Bathe: take a long warm bath daily at night, with 2 cup of Epson salt that includes 5 drops of lemon and 2 drops of geranium essential oils
- Visualize a fun easy cleanse in your meditation