Your life depends on you liver
Did you know that the health of your liver determines the health of your body? It’s like a chemical plan that convert everything you eat, breath and absorbs through the skin into life.
The liver is:
- A blood reservoir
- A filter of toxins ( 1 quart of blood per minutes)
- A bile creator
- A blood cleanser
Sadly , since the common American diet is high in calories, fats, sugar and alcohol with a high amount of toxins from preservatives, pesticides and nitrates, almost everybody has liver malfunction. Health challenges happen after years of abuses. At the same time the liver has the ability to regenerate itself every 6 weeks. Remember your body need as many oil change as your car.
Signs your body may benefits from a liver cleanse
- Fatigue, depression, lack of energy, allergies
- Weight gain, cellulite, distended stomach even if the rest of your body is thin
- Sluggish elimination, constipation/diarrhea, mental confusion
- Food sensitivities, poor digestion, nausea
- PMS, headaches, painful menstruation, bags under eyes
- Yellowish tone, liver spots on skin, poor hair texture, slow hair grow, skin itching
- Anemia, large bruises
What will you notice after a liver cleanse?
- Less swollen glands during cold and flu season
- Less lower back fatigue
- Weigh balance
- Flat belly
- Release of gallstones
- Drug, sugar and alcohol craving reduced
- Less PMS
- Male impotence improved
- Inflammation outbreaks are helped
- Vision improve
Liver Cleanse Plan
Your liver is the most stress in the spring and early summer. Plan to do at least a liver cleanse twice a year using the extra vitamin D from the sun to help.
Start with a 3-Day Cleanse
Drink 1 gallon of water each day. Add 1 Tbsp of apple cider vinegar to your water before each meal. Have a dark green leafy vegetable salad each day.
The night before your liver cleanse have:
- 1 cup of miso soup with seaweed like sea palm
- 2 droppers of bitter tincture in a glass of water ( come by the office if you need some)
The next 3 Days you will:
- First thing take this morning drink http://betterbodycleanse.blogspot.com/
- Breakfast take a potassium broth http://betterbodycleanse.blogspot.com/2017/10/feeling-too-acid-try-this-potassium.html with 15 chlorella tablets
- 10:00 am take a fresh veggie juice
- Lunch have a glass of fresh carrot juice
- 3:00 pm drink a cup of green tea
- Dinner have a vegetable juice or potassium broth
- Last thing have a pineapple and papaya juice with 1 tsp of bee pollen
A complete liver regeneration can take 3 to 6 months. It’s worth it. For a quicker liver cleanse or oil change, call the office for a 5 Day liver cleanse protocol.
Liver cleanse lifestyle changes
- Sleep 8 hour per night, the liver regenerate between 1:00 am and 3:00 am
- Have 3 colon hydrotherapy , one at the beginning, middle and end
- Have a massage to stimulate circulation
Please share with me your result!