When it comes to detoxing your body, your skin plays an important role. After all, your skin is your largest organ. According to Medline Plus, a health information website, the skin protects you from bacteria and viruses, regulates your body temperature and also helps you eliminate toxins via your sweat glands. As you can see, your skin plays a vital role to your health.
Your skin can become damaged by the sun or by using harsh chemicals that are found in make-up. Your skin toxicity levels can even be affected by the type of clothes you wear, and the cleaning supplies you use for your home. That’s why it’s important to detox your skin on a consistent basis. There are many benefits to detoxing your skin, here are a few:
- Eliminates harmful toxins
- Restores the PH Balance in your body
- Increases Metabolism
- Stimulates the Immune System
- Improves blood circulation
How to detox the skin?With so many benefits, how do you actually go about detoxing your skin? Luckily, there are many options to explore when you detox your skin.
- Healthy Diet- For starters, it all begins with a healthy diet. It’s no secret that drinking a sufficient amount of water can lead to healthier looking skin. Try small amount of hot water during the day to dissolve fat in your body like using hot water to clean your dirty dishes. And eating a diet high in fiber and raw organic fruits and veggies will help you eliminate toxins with ease. Thus leaving you with clearer skin.
- Heat Stress Detox– One of the most common forms of heat stress detox, is the sauna. When you sit in the sauna, there’s no doubt that you are going to sweat. By sweating you will release a lot of fat soluble toxins that are excreted by the skin.
- Exfoliate the Skin– You can exfoliate the skin by using a dry skin brush, every morning before your shower. The exfoliation process helps unclog pores in the skin. This way the skin can release more toxins and shed dead skin cells.
Detox Your BodyEven though there are natural ways to detox your skin externally, it’s still important to detox your body internally. That’s why I can’t stress enough the importance of a healthy diet. By detoxing your body from the inside out, you have the ability to:
- Absorb nutrients better
- Promote natural elimination through vital organs like, skin, kidneys & liver
- Stimulate your immune system
- Have healthier looking skin.
There are so many benefits to detoxing your skin and body. If you want to remain healthy, eliminate pain, and have glowing skin, it’s time to detox your body from the inside out.
If you are ready to release toxins, lose stubborn pounds, restore your energy and supercharge your life- It’s time for a cleanse. Give Christine 10 days and she will give you a lifetime of feeling lighter and sexier.
To schedule a Free Consultation click here