Different parasites can infect the Intestines. With world travel, parasites infections are more common lately. They can cause symptoms such as:
- Loss of appetite
- Stomach pain
Parasites come from contaminated food or water, and people who have low gut flora or weakened immune system, may also have some.
What is a parasite?
It’s an organism that lives on or in a host feed on his host. Parasites can cause disease in humans. Some parasitic diseases are easily treated and some are not.
Top Foods for Parasite Cleanse Diet
Foods to Avoid
- Sugar – Feeds parasites and lower immune system
- Processed foods – Does not support immune system
- Alcohol – Does not allow proper immune system
- Wheat – Grains break down into sugar and create gut inflammation
- Pork – Can be very contaminated with parasites
Top 3 Herbs for Natural Parasite Healing
- Black walnut (250 mg 3x daily)
- Wormwood (200 mg 3x daily)
- Grapefruit seed extract (take as directed)
Top essential oils to use on a daily basis
- Clove oil ( take as directed)
- Oregano oil (take as directed)
- Fennel oil (take as directed)
- Cumin oil (take as directed)
If you have animals, de-worm them every month as well as yourself!
Health is a Journey. Enjoy it!