10 most common problems you could experience during your Cleanse and solutions for it!
October 14, 2015 | | 0 Comments |
- Dizziness: because of low blood sugar. Increase water with electrolytes.
- Nausea: because of bile stagnation in toxic liver. Drink lemon water with a few drop of maple syrup and a pinch of cayenne.
- Constipation: because of dehydration, low fiber or low stomach acid. Drink 1 TBS Chia or flax seed in 8 oz of water daily and/or 1TBS apple cider vinegar first thing in the morning with 1 liter of water.
- Excessive weight loss: because of low calorie intake. Take 1-2 TBS of flax or UDO oil intake.
- Diarrhea: because of increase fiber intake from fruits and vegetables. Eat a bowl of rice or congee soup (thick rice soup).
- Headaches: because dehydration, caffeine withdrawal, liver congestion. Drink 4 liter of water daily and hot and cold shower on back of the head. Massage temples with peppermint essential oil.
- Insomnia: because of low blood sugar and liver congestion. Eat a small piece of fruit or small shake before bed. Rub your feet with lavender essential oil.
- Hunger: because of low calorie intake. Make a banana, avocados smoothie and spirulina, chlorella or super blue-green algae.
- Intestinal gas: because of cabbage vegetables, too many food combining or increase of vegetable fiber. Eat an enzyme for digestion or fennel essential oil.
- Irritability, fatigue, dullness: low calorie intake. Make an avocado banana shake with chlorella.