We think of mucus as a bad thing because it congests us and obstructs our breathing during a sinus infection, asthma or a cold. But this mucus protects the body. We take 22.000 breaths a day, absorbing oxygen, dirt, pollen, germs, smoke and chemicals. So mucous build-up is a sign your body need to cleanse. We carry around as much as 10 to 15 pounds of excess mucous.
Your body works together, meaning healthy lungs, helps your digestion and your skin also.
Does your body need a mucous cleanse?
Do you have:
- Respiratory congestion
- A cold or flu
- Mucus in lungs or throat
- Ear ache
- Mucous in your colon
Lung Cleanse Detox Plan
- Drink 3 liter of good water daily to thin mucous and eliminate
- Drink 1 liter fresh lemonade during the day: lemon, maple syrup, cayenne
- Stop dairy products, sugar, flour
- Take an hour walk to cleanse your lung
- Take an infrared sauna or hot bath
- Apply ginger compress on the chest to boost circulation and loosen mucous
- Juice, juice, juice! My favorite: 1 whole head of celery, 1 apple, 1 lemon
- Use a few drops of eucalyptus essential oil on your feet, am, pm
- Try a few session of Colon Hydrotherapy (3-10) to clean out excess mucous
Benefits you will notice
- Congestion clear up
- Lung inflammation and cough relieve
- Mucous will break up from lungs and throat
- Mucous eliminate from colon
- Discomforts from colds, flu, allergies or asthma will clear faster
Easy, poop more and feel better! Health is a journey. Enjoy it.