This festive, creamy, holiday drink is so comforting. Your family won’t believe it’s dairy free and so good for you 😍
- 2 cups cashew cream
- 1/2 cup date blended with a little water
- 2 Tbsp dark maple syrup ( grade B)
- 2 frozen bananas
- 2 tsp flax seed oil ( Optional)
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg or 1 drop Essential Oil
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon or 1 drop EO
Blend all ingredients except bananas. Add bananas and blend.
Serve quikly, sprinkle with nutmeg.
To make cashew cream, soak 1c. 1/2 cashew in water overnight, drain and rinse. Then, blend the cashew with 3 cups of water.
Check out my 10-Day Cleanse Programs to restore your gut health www.adventureinwellbeing.com
Join me on my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/AdventureInWellBeing8/ , where I’ll be sharing more information, tips and recipes to help you live a happier, healthier life.
To your wellbeing!