The tongue cleaner is an inexpensive but efficient tool, thin, u-shaped piece of stainless steel. It consists of an edge that removes plaque and white build-up from the tongue.
This daily ritual comes from Ayurveda tradition who believe people who use it are:
- Better in public speaking
- Express themselves more
- Speak more sincerely and authoritatively
American dentist are recommending it more and more because it help:
- To fight cavities
- To remove bacteria
- To prevent bad breath
- To remove mucus from dairy
- To remove mucus in the mouth, nose and throat.
Do you know that Cravings can be reduced by cleaning the tongue of leftover foods?
A clean tongue allows you to taste more subtle flavors in food so that you can eat vegetables, fruits and whole grains with greater joy. When old residue is removed from the tongue, you will be better able to taste your food and won’t need to eat as much. Finally a big advantage is that it enhances kissing because it makes the tongue, sweet, fresh and sensitive.
How to use:
- Apply a few quick strokes, 2-3 times a day, or after brushing your teeth
- Use the scraper edge gently down the tongue several times
- Rinse under running water and gently scrape again until no white residue is left
- It should be no pain or gagging involved whatsoever. If you feel any discomfort, you are probably scraping too hard or starting too far back on the tongue.
Are you ready to discover the benefits of healthy DETOXING for yourself?
Click here to learn more about our programs.
What questions or concerns do you have about participating in a detox?
Before you try something new, like a detox, it’s normal to feel hesitant. I want to hear from you. Hit “reply” or email me at email@example.com. I read every email that comes into my inbox and I promise to email you back personally.