My favorite summer break-fast with one of nature superfoods, blueberry!
My favorite break-fast with one of nature superfoods, blueberry!
Blueberries has never been my go to fruits and I watch my son Kai rejoicing at eating all kind of berry for break-fast.
I have been searching about foods this summer that would help with constipation and one of my client send me an article who brought my attention on the subject: “Stunned scientist find BLUEBERRIES are better at destroying cancer cell than conventional radiation therapy alone”. Let’s take a look at their powerful health benefits.
Blueberries are nutrient-dense, low in calories, 84 calorie per cup and high in fiber. The berries are a rich of source of vitamin C, k, B6, folate, potassium, copper, manganese and anthocyanin ( blue color).
- Boost immune system
- Prevent hair loss and osteoporosis
- Help prevent urinary tract infection
- Improve digestion and provide relief from constipation
- Alleviate IBS
- Promote detoxification from heavy metal like lead, cadmium and arsenic
- Reduce risk of macular degeneration, cataracts and myopia
- Help enhance mood and act as a Antidepressant
- 1 cup of coconut or cashew yogurt
- 1 handful or more of blueberries
- 1 TBSP of chia seeds
- 1 tsp of bee pollen
- Drizzle of honey
Layer each ingredient in a beautiful parfait glass. Enjoy the energy of these simple superfoods!
If you’ve loved this recipe and want more of my Health Gut Coaching Program, then click here www.adventureinwellbeing.comto join my 6 Month Program to maximize your results.