The lymphatic system includes lymph vessels, thymus gland and spleen. It’s really a network of tubing that:
- Drains waste product from tissues,
- Produce disease fighting white blood cells and antibodies
- Carry the bulk of the bodies waste from the cells to the final elimination organs.
- Serve as the secondary circulatory system because it assist the bloodstream with millions of tiny duct that collects tissue fluid not needed by the capillarity or skin and return it to the heart for recirculation
- Removed infected organism and build the immune system.
Liver health is a key to lymphatic health. The liver produce the majority of lymph and lymph is a major route for nutrients from the liver. The integrity of the lymph system is depending on immune cells in the liver that filter out harmful bacteria and destructive yeasts.
The spleen is the largest mass of the lymphatic tissues. It destroys worn out red blood cells and serves as a healthy blood reservoir for fresh red blood cells. During time of high demand like hemorrhage, the spleen can release it store blood and prevent shock from occurring.
Did you know that liquids need a pump to move?
The heart is the pump for the blood but since there is no pump for the lymph the lymph circulation depends only on your breathing and muscle movement. Physical exercise and deep breathing are important to lymph cleansing and to healthy immune response.
Do you have?
- Chronic stress
- Fatigue and exhaustion
- Pale skin
- Loss lots of weigh
- Poor memory
- Often colds and flues
- Soft and puffy body
Do you want?
- More energy in your daily activity
- Less stress
- Less cold and flu
- Better way to control your cellulite
- Drinking 1 gallon of water or 4 quarts or 16 cups
- Drinking potassium rich juice like celery
- Eating more spicy food like cayenne, horseradish, and ginger.
- Avoiding caffeine, sugar, dairy, alcohol during your cleanse. They contribute to lymphatic stagnation.
Lymph cleanse plan
Start with a 4-7 days cleanse
Begin with a three day juice liquid diet and follow with 1 – 4 days fresh food.
If you have lymph stagnation, it’s probably because you have nutrition deficiency, so boost your immune system by juicing cabbage, kale, carrots, bell peppers, collard greens and garlic. Juice fruits like apples, pineapples, blueberries and grapes.
In the morning:take a glass of hot water with lemon juice
Breakfast: have a fresh celery juice
Mid morning:have a glass of apple, lemon juice
Lunch: have a carrot juice
Mid afternoon:a glass of apple juice with Ginger
Dinner: have a potassium broth made with carrots broccoli, dark leafy greens, celery and parsley. Add 1 teaspoon of Miso, strained the vegetable and drink only the broth if you choose to.
Before bed: have a glass of papaya juice
Pick one bodywork daily to accelerate and help you release toxins during your Cleanse
- Colon Hydrotherapy helps remove lymph congestion and infected waste from the large intestine
- Exercise is the most important for lymphatic flow. Mini trampoline exercise and swimming clears clogged lymph cells
- Dry skin brushing before you shower daily, with loofah, a brush or glove to remove the dead skin and increase lymph flow
- Infrared sauna to sweat the toxins out
- Acupuncture or acupressure
- Essential oil support to assist you lymph cleanse. Use geranium, Juniper, black pepper.Put a total of 15 drops of essential oil in 1 ounce of coconut oil and rub on your skin
- Shower: take a hot and cold shower at the beginning or the end of your day to stimulate lymph circulation
Stress relaxation tips
The mind and emotions have a great influence on immune responses the following steps are important.
- Bath: a relaxing mineral bath with one cup of Epson salt, half cup of regular sea salt and a quarter of a cup of baking soda to a tub of hot water. Drop five drops of lavender oil, two drops of chamomile oil, two drops of marjoram oil and one drop of Ylang ylang oil
- Take a seaweed bath. Great for cellulite
- Eliminate aluminum: cookware, food additives and alum- containing foods and deodorants
Continuing food plan
Be sure to eliminate sugar and alcohol. Eat plenty of protein, critical for immune health and the ability to heal. It can be plant based proteins like sprouted beans, sprouts seeds, nuts and avocado or animal proteins like salmon, fresh tuna, sea vegetables, chlorella, spirulina and sprouts.
Go with the flow of your lymph and be at peace!