One, two I have the flu. Three, four, that’s what Eucalyptus is for
January Oil of the Month
Happy New Year
Freezing cold, frozen like ice
Hot cacao, warm fireplace
Mittens, hats and boots
After Holiday sales
One, two I have the flu. Three, four, that’s what Eucalyptus is for.
Cold and coughs are tiring enough, but the flu can really affect a household to a halt. You might think that eucalyptus is best used when inhaled. However, it is also effective in baths, diffusers and room sprays as well as in massage oil.
You’ll also be happy to hear that eucalyptus is great helping with stomachaches and diarrhea and has a deodorizing and germ-killing place in house cleaning. This oil is very versatile in working with you for overall health and well being.
- Help with asthma and lungs inflammation
- Help with lice and skin infections
- Help control blood sugar
- Effective in lowering join and muscle pain
- Promote faster healing of wound, cuts and sores
- Effective against dental cavities
- Stimulates mental activities and help with stress
Recipes for cold relief
- 10 drops of Eucalyptus
- 10 drops of Lavender
- 10 drops of Tea Tree
Mix all oils together. Use in the following suggestions
- Put 3 drops in a diffuser at bedtime. In the morning, if still stuffy, clean the diffuser and add 3 drops to clean water.
- For heavy congestion during the night, put 2 drops on a piece of cotton and tuck it inside your pillowcase.
- Put 2 drops in a bath. Not only will the steam help clear nasal passages but the calming properties of this blend will help you rest.
- Add 3 drops to 2 teaspoons of vegetable oil and massage lung, chest and back area.
- Add 2 drops of this blend to a quart of tepid water. Use it for a sponge bath every couple of hours.
Muscle strain remedy
- 10 drops Eucalyptus
- 10 drops Peppermint
- 10 drops Rosemary
Mix all oils together. Choose your way of use.
- Put 10 drops into 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil and massage the affected area. The best time to do this is after a warm bath and before bedtime.
- Put 8 drops into a bath. Relax your stress away while you deep soak your strain from your muscles.
If you like to learn more about Essential oils, great for your body, go to www.adventureinwellbeing.com and schedule your personal coaching session with me. It will change your life forever.
Want to order your Essential oils and diffuser online? Go to https://adventureinwellbeing.com/product/doterra
Note: as with all health challenges,be sure to contact your physician.