Do you need a Stress Cleanse?
You change the oil in your car because you believe it will make it run smoother and last longer. You plunge into spring cleaning, knowing your life environment will be free of dirt and germs. You buy an air and water filter to remove toxins. You sink into a hot bath convinced that cleansing your outer body will keep you healthy.
Cleansing on the inside improve everything on the outside.
Do you have?
- Low immune system, catching cold and flu so often
- Low energy, do you feel like you need a pick-me-up?
- Bad body odor or bad breath?
- Foggy brain?
- Gain weight?
What is a really healthy diet?
- It’s fresh vegetables juices, like celery, several times a week
- At least once a day have a fresh salad. Have steamed or baked veggies for at least one other meal
- It’s adding sea vegetables to a meal at least once a week for added minerals
- It’s eating cultured foods like raw sauerkraut, yogurt, kefir, acidophilus to balance your gut bacteria
- It’s drinking 4 quarts of pure water, each day, before your meals
- It’s sprouts, nuts, seeds and beans for proteins and essentials amino acids
- It’s healthy fats , like omega-3 oils in butter from pasture raise cows, flax seeds oil, salmon, sea vegetables and evening primrose oil
- It’s superfoods like bee pollen, royal jelly, aloe Vera and chlorella
- It’s eating animal protein as a medicine, in small quantities
- Your digestion will improve as your digestive tract is cleansed of accumulated waste and fermented bacteria
- You’ll feel lighter and more energized
- You’ll feel less dependent on sugar, caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, and drugs as you blood is purifies
- You’ll have less cold and flu
- You’ll feel more mentally alert, less space-y, more emotionally balanced.
- You’ll feel more energized as your body become more alkaline and centered
One Day-Cleanse template to follow for 3 to 7 day
AM– take fresh lemonade with the juice of 2 lemons, 1 tbsp maple syrup in 2 glass of water
Breakfast– have a bowl of raw muesli (Check my blog)
Mid-morning– have a celery and apple juice
Lunch– eat a salad
Mid-afternoon– drink a glass of water with 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar, honey and cayenne
Dinner– make a soup with your favorite vegetables like potatoes leeks soup and add seaweed like sea palm
Before-bed– have ½ cup of coco-biotic with a probiotic capsule
Bodywork to de-stress
Choose bodywork and relaxation therapies to quicken your cleanse:
- Colon hydrotherapy; flushing your colon on the first, second and last day of your stress detox program gives your body a giant step forward in releasing toxins
- Exercise, by walking in nature, daily for 1 hour
- Deep breathingon the count of 4, hold on the count of 8, release on the count of 8. Do that 4 time and your mind will be at peace
- Sauna or bath: take a hot infrared sauna or hot long bath with a rubdown to stimulate your lymph. In your bath add 2 cup of Epson salt and 10 drops of lavender
- Massage: have a therapeutic massage to remove toxins and stimulate circulation
- SLEEP, SLEEP, SLEEP…….