The following is a sample schedule to give you an idea on how to incorporate all the elements of a TOTAL BODY BASIC CLEANSE during the Holidays. You may which to change them to suit your personal times and needs.
- You may substitute a protein drink for the morning or afternoon snack if you feel you need more protein (like nut butter or sprouts)
- You can also have a cup of herbal tea before bedtime (chamomile or lavender is nice and relaxing)
- For your bedtime fiber, choose one like flax, acacia or oat bran. Some people choose psyllium, this fiber can be dehydrating to the colon and can create constipation
- During the day, make sure you are consuming at least 8 to 16 glasses of water. You may freely drink vegetable or bone broth
- You can schedule colon hydrotherapy sessions during the week of your cleanse
Total – Body Basic Cleanse
- 6:00 am Wake up. Drink 1 glasses of hot water with lemon juice if you prefer. Take 1 probiotic capsule.
- 6:30 am 30 minutes of exercise-rebounding (trampoline), bands, yoga or cardio. Drink a glass of water during or after exercise.
- 7:00 am Take a dose of herbal cleanse with a glass of water. Dry skin brush whole body before showering.
- 7:30 am Have a good breakfast like soak overnight oat and chia seeds pudding https://adventureinwellbeing.com/2021/07/benefits-of-overnight-oats-vs-cooked-oats/ Take enzymes
- 10:30 am Have a fiber drink and water
- 11:00 am Have 1 ounce of wheat grass or liquid greens with fresh fresh juice https://www.succocoldpressed.com/home and water
- 12:30 am Have lunch like a baked sweet potato. Take an enzyme
- 2:00 pm Have a fiber drink and water
- 3:00 pm Have 1 ounce of liquid green and fresh juice or bone or vegetable broth.
- 5:00 pm Rebound for 30 minutes and water
- 6:00 pm Have dinner like a delicious soup https://adventureinwellbeing.com/2018/05/want-to-lose-a-little-weight-to-fit-in-those-new-jeans-this-summer-2/ take enzymes.
- 7:00 pm Walk for 20 minutes
- 8:00 pm Sauna or soak. Relax and meditate
- 9:00 pm Take evening herbal cleanse before bed with glass of water. Optional herbal tea.
Tired, Bloated or Constipated during your cleanse? Schedule a colon hydrotherapy 707-545-2423 or visit www.adventureinwellbeing.com